Masking the vehicle (EN)
Applying paper and tape to a vehicle to protect it from overspray may seem basic, but a poor masking job can adversely affect the quality of the paint job and increase the need for rework.Več
Saves 50% of the time. (EN)
With direct-to-plastic you can save up to 50% of the time needed for plastic part repair.Več
What is a SMART REPAIR? (EN)
A “SMART REPAIR” is a very common expression in the automotive sector. What is it about?Več
Meet Rachel, our brand ambassador (EN)
Rachel shows passion in what she is doing and is a great example for new technicians entering the industry.Več
Kako obnoviti vaše žaromete
Set je uporaben za obnovo vseh vrst žarometov ali kot odlična zaščita žarometov na novih vozilih, s čimer se podaljša življenjska doba žarometa.Več
5 BODY SHOPS PRECAUTIONS IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (EN)
As travel options such as flying and public transportation are becoming limited, people are even more dependent on their vehicles for work and to take care of their daily lives. Here are 5 precautions to take in your auto body repair shop to prevent spreading of the virus.Več
TRENDI V INDUSTRIJI PREMAZOV
Čeprav poraba premazov za nove avtomobile že 2 leti pada, je poraba avtoličarskih materialov zadnja leta v porastu.Več
Business cup 2020
Preteklo soboto se je dogajalo, namreč se je naša ekipa udeležila turnirja "Poslovne lige" v malem nogometu in med močno konkurenco iz cele Slovenije (14 ekip) z dvema zmagama od štirih osvojila 5-8. mesto.Več
Vzdrževanje ličarske komore
Nepravilno vzdrževanje komore lahko pripomore k nepotrebnim in dragim zastojem, nevarnim delovnim pogojem in zvišanju stroškov za posamezno ličarsko popravilo. Slabo vzdrževana komora prav tako ne bo pripomogla k doseganju dobrih rezultatov, kar bo imelo za posledico nezadovoljne stranke, podaljšan cikel popravila in znižanje kvalitete barvanih avtomobilov.Več
5 nasvetov za zaščito avtomobilske barve jeseni
Jesen je tu. Deževje, suho listje in veter pa ne ogrozijo samo stanja cest in voznih razmer, pač pa moramo poskrbeti tudi za svoje avtomobile, predvsem karoserijo.Več
Uporaba ustreznega trdilca in redčila
Se vam kdaj pri delu zgodi, da rezultat ni takšen kot je bilo obljubljeno? Se vam zdi, da rezultat ni enak kot včeraj?Več
Pravilna uporaba kita
Prvo napako pri uporabi kita lahko naredimo že takoj po odprtju posode, ko na površini kita zagledamo tekočino.Več
Pomembnost mešalnega razmerja v dvokomponentnih sistemih
Ne glede na to ali gre za brizgalno polnilo, prozorni lak ali kateri koli drug dvokomponentni sistem, je potrebno pri pripravi materiala vselej dosledno upoštevati predpisana mešalna razmerja.Več
As travel options such as flying and public transportation are becoming limited, people are even more dependent on their vehicles for work and to take care of their daily lives. Here are 5 precautions to take in your auto body repair shop to prevent spreading of the virus.
Clean Your Shop Thoroughly and Routinely
- Sanitize the entire office and shop area several times throughout the day and maintain a safe environment for everyone. Don’t forget the clipboards and pens that customers use to sign authorizations.
- Be precise on cleaning around computer terminals, equipment, counters, entryways and bathroom facilities.
- Consider suspending your lobby coffee and beverage service to reduce waste.
- Provide customers disinfecting wipes and sanitizing gel in the waiting areas – and do the same for all employees.
Sanitize Each Vehicle As They Arrive And Are Returned
- The average vehicle has approximately 283 different types of bacteria in every square inch. The average steering wheel has four times more bacteria on it than a typical public toilet seat, and the worst spots in cars are the front seat cup holder (1,179 germs per square inch), dashboard air vent (1,082 germs per square inch), driver side floor mats (1,197 germs per square inch) and the door handle (375 germs per square inch).
- Use color-safe disinfectant wipes to clean the interior of the car, making sure that the dashboard, gearstick, cup holder and steering wheel get special attention. Don’t overlook all the knobs and armrests.
- When vehicles are completed, repeat the interior sanitizing process again before delivery to the customer.
Provide Convenient Drop-Off and Pickup Services for Customers
- Offer a secure drop-off service where customers can complete their information online and drop their keys in a signed sealed envelope.
- For customers who want to wait for an estimate, encourage them to wait in their vehicle if possible while the estimate is being conducted. Or, hand them disposable gloves as they enter your shop and they can discard the gloves as they leave.
- For vehicle returns, provide customers an opportunity to conduct a virtual review of their repair via Skype, FaceTime or other sharing services.
Manage Your Team Members’ Health and Safety
- Encourage your team members on wearing protective gloves, eye protection and respirators – and educate them about the importance of limiting personal contact in workspaces.
- Make sure all shared equipment and spaces like paint rooms and parts areas are sanitized throughout the day and all employees in these areas are wearing proper protection.
- Consider having a medical/public health professional conduct a risk assessment for your staff to determine if anyone should seek further care or if others are at risk.
- Evaluate team scheduling to allow non-essential employees to work from home, if possible.
Limit Interaction with Business Partners, Vendors and Delivery Drivers
- Limit visitors by encouraging them to schedule an appointment at off-peak times, provide training and coaching through online/virtual methods and make deliveries at a secure, sanitized delivery point.
- Remind visitors and employees to limit personal interaction – offer a fist bump or elbow bump instead.
- Practice social distancing and maintain 1,5 meters from another person.
(Summarized by: "PROTECTING SHOP EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS FROM CORONAVIRUS"; https://www.bodyshopbusiness.com/verifacts-offers-tips-on-how-body-shops-can-protect-their-employees-and-customers-from-coronavirus/)